Fundraiser - Shaded Soul Band will be performing for the 2024 Easter Seals (Capital Region & Eastern Connecticut) Crystal Ball
|Event Date: March 23, 2024
Location: The Riverview (10 Winslow Place in Weatogue, CT)
Tickets: click on this link and it will bring you to the ticket page: Default.aspx
What to expect: You supporting a great cause (Read the mission statement below), great auction items, plenty of great music and dancing with The Shaded Soul Band and amazing food at The Riverview!
Easter Seals mission:
To lead the way to 100% equity, inclusion, and access for people with disabilities, families, and communities. Easterseals is... Innovative strategies and supportive 1:1 customized service models, tailored specifically to the individual's needs.
With our services in education, healthcare, and employment, we’re working towards a world where every one of us is valued, respected, and accepted in all aspects of society. Our Easterseals provides essential services and on-the-ground support through all stages of life including:
- Autism & Dementia services through our leading neuropsychological practice
- Expanded Medical Rehabilitation services including behavioral health, occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
- Award winning Vocational Rehabilitation and supported education programs
- Compassionate Adult Day support services including supported employment
- Social enterprises providing high quality janitorial and document destruction and secure electronic recycling services while employing individuals with disabilities
- Active Military, National Guard, Reserve and Veterans programs committed to successful reintegration into all aspects of civilian life.